How much are dental crowns in Manila? To answer that question, one must first look at the different elements that affect the price of said service. This article will do just that. The article will answer the question – how much are dental crowns in Manila – by exploring these aspects. From the material that a crown is made of, surface area, and more.
How Much are Dental Crowns in Manila?
So, how much are dental crowns in Manila? The starting price of dental crowns is Php 9,000. Of course, the price given is just an average of how much the product is worth. This means that one dental clinic will have a different price tag for the same service. Apart from that, the price of dental crowns will change according to the number. The price given above is only for one dental crown.
What Are The Elements that Affect The Price?
- Material – a dental crown is diverse in the materials that it’s made out of. A dental crown can be made out of porcelain, ceramic or emax, zirconia, and even gold. It’s no surprise that the latter is the most expensive out of all the other materials.
- The Tooth – the shape and size of the dental crown will also affect its price. Since dental crowns were made to replace any tooth, this means that they’re versatile enough to replace incisors, premolars, and molars. Not all teeth are shaped the same so this will affect the price.
- Clinic – your dental clinic might have a different pricing regulation with another clinic. There are some dentists who specialize in the service thus offering it at a lower price. However, most dental clinics today house dental practitioners for years, if not, decades of experience. The experience and skill of your dentist will affect the price of the service.
How Do You Save Money on Dental Crowns?
For some, dental crowns can be an expensive service to pay for. However, it’s one of the most popular and most effective tooth restorations today. If you truly want dental crowns, then it’s best to follow some of these tips:
- Porcelain – a porcelain crown is the standard choice. Not only does it deliver on aesthetics but it’s also quite affordable. Sure, porcelain may not be the toughest material available but it’s still enough to deliver.
- Picking The Right Time – a dental crown is best used if a patient has a tooth’s too far gone. So, don’t pay for a dental crown if simple repairs like fillings or composite restorations can fix the problem. Every dental service has a purpose and they all fit in situations where they’re needed.
- Visit Different Clinics – if you’re particularly picky about the price, then it won’t hurt to try and visit some of the dental clinics in your area. Look for a good balance between affordability and skill.
If any of the services mentioned above have piqued your interest, then talk to your dentist about them. Doing so will give you more information as to whether or not they’re worth the money they’re asking for.